"Goodmorning" by say_pretty_please
THESE ARE V PRETTY BOOBS
|person:||wow you drink so much water, you're so healthy!!|
|me:||i cry so much i gotta stay hydrated|
Transformation of a supersaturated solution into solid crystals
It just takes one small nudge to spark the transformation of a seemingly stable liquid into a solid. The liquid – a supersaturated solution of sodium acetate – consists of water with more dissolved sodium acetate salt than can be stably sustained. Drop in a salt crystal and provide the kick needed to start the transformation into the more thermodynamically favourable solid state.
But if the solid state is more thermodynamically stable, why does it exist as a liquid at all? It’s to do with scale: the solution is only better off as a solid at the macroscopic scale – the scale of the whole solution. On a microscopic scale, the individual crystals are not thermodynamically favourable, so until you start it off with a salt crystal (which is, relatively, a huge disturbance), the transformation won’t begin.
i was making a lot of mistakes and then my archery instructor said:
“you make mistakes because you’re focusing on the target and not on your actions”
and i was like woah
thanks for giving me the best life advice i’ve ever gotten
guys just think about how applicable this is to EVERYFUCKINGTHING
In 1944 a children’s book club sent a volume about penguins to a 10-year-old girl, enclosing a card seeking her opinion.
She wrote, “This book gives me more information about penguins than I care to have.”
American diplomat Hugh Gibson called it the finest piece of literary criticism he had ever read.
|waitress:||i'm sorry we're all out of mozzarella sticks|
|waitress:||sir please stop cyring|
This girl was crying and begging the policeman not to hit her or any of her friends. Then the policeman started crying as well and he said to her: “You just hold on girl.”
The photo comes from protests happening in Bulgaria right now. Students are protesting poverty and corruption in Bulgaria’s Socialist-backed government, chaining themselves to the doors of Sofia University and clashing with police outside of parliament.
After the photo was taken it quickly went viral
this picture is so powerful
15 things that make me happy. i was tagged by the incomperable nostalgic-reveries
*these are as they come to mind, not in any kind of order.
1. My music. It keeps my head calm
2. My roommates, fucking goobers, they are beyond words though on making me happy.
3. My Wellness Dudes, they were my freshman dorm mates and I love every one of them.
4. My College/ high school friends. I adore everyone of them. they are unique and make me feel good almost every time I see them.
5. Stupidly enough, Mountain Dew. I fucking love caffiene after midnight (also tea and coffee).
6. Embracing someone, either in a hug, a kiss, hell even a head scratch or a bro fist, I really enjoy feeling close to people.
7. My job, as stupid as it is, I get such a high from it sometimes. It really does show me the best of people.
8. Art, there is little more that i feel more in tune with than art. There is just something unexplainable about a pencil on paper.
9. Driving, I like exploring new places. I like seeing something with fresh eyes. It is wonderful.
10. Dancing/Swimming/Running/Playing. I like how I can feel all of my body parts moving in conjunction with one another.
11. My Pets. fuck the cats. but, I suppose they are cool to cuddle with sometimes.
12. My family. They can be terrible, but sometimes they surprise me. That is always nice.
13. Showers! Ahhhhhhhhhh………
14. Haircuts, I feel so clean and cute after a haircut :)
15. Books/Movies, Love stories, almost regardless of medium.